The Scientific Documentation and Education Department of Child and Adolescent Center organizes, among others, the following programs for the period of 2017-18.
1.“Psychotherapy of Social and Emotional Development for Autism Spectrum Disorders of Medium and High Functionality”. Introduction to the Basic Concepts. 3rd course.
-For Mental Health Professionals with clinical experience individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and/or experience in psychotherapy.
Dates: November 2017-May 2018
Duration: 32 hours
2. “The therapeutic relationship between the Mental Health Professionals and the parents of the child in the Autism Spectrum.”
-For Mental Health Professionals with clinical activity with people with ASD.
Dates: 18th and 19th of November 2017
Duration: 9 hours
3. “Sexuality and Personal Relationships of people in the Autism Spectrum.”
-For Mental Health Professionals with clinical experience in people with ASD.
Dates: 2nd and 3rd of December 2017- 13th and 14th of January 2018
Duration: 16 hours
4. “Education of Mental Health Instructors and Professionals in Additional Support-Co- education of students with ASD. An introduction.”
-For Mental Health Professionals and Instructors of typical and special education.
Place/Dates: Athens, 9th and 10th of December, 3rd of March and 1st of April, Chios in November 2017
Duration: 20 hours
5. “Education for the Provision of First Aids for parents with children in the Autism Spectrum.”
-For parents with children in the. the Autism Spectrum
Dates: 27th of January 2018
Duration: 4 hours
6.“First Aids Provision in a Mental Health and Special Education environment.”
-For Mental Health and Special Education Professionals.
Dates: 3rd and 4th of February 2018
Duration: 15 hours
7. “Introduction in therapy and rehabilitation of Autism Spectrum Disorders of Medium and Low Functionality.” Education through clinical practice. 3rd course.
-For young Mental Health and Special Education Professionals and students in the last year/graduates of relevant schools/institutions.
Dates: February-June 2018
Duration: 35 hours of theoretical education, 130 hours of practice, 12 hours of supervision
8. “Detection and management of behavior problems in a preschool educational environment.”
-For preschool education instructors.
Dates: 3rd, 4th of March 2018
The participation applications will be available at www.kpechios.gr and registrations will be accepted two months before the beginning of each educational program.
If you wish to preregister, visit www.kpechios.gr and fill in the form of interest.
Special prices for each educational program for:
-volunteers of the Child and Adolescent Center/ volunteers of other Mental Health institutions
-group registrations ( more than 3 people)
Registrations should be made until one month before each educational program.
If you are interested or want more information, please contact Ms Paraskevi Chouli at the Scientific Documentation and Education Department.
Monday-Friday 10-4 p.m
Phone number: 2105731581, 6984601372